Here you are: the fourth issue of NET - The Social Networking Week!
The Social Networking Week #4 (11/02/07 - 18/02/07)
I decided to regroup the news by categories. I also decided to add some older articles/posts I found this week. Please get back to me with your comments!
My plan is to add more analysis and share my comments, but I don't have the time to do it now.
Please note that most of those articles come from the excellent blog on Social Networking by Pete Cashmore, Mashable!
* MySpace Launches Comic Book Community - Death To ComicSpace?
* Comeeko - Comic Strips for MySpace
* MySpace Charity Badges - CareBadges
* Nuzizo - MySpace, MyCity
* ESocialLife - Definitive Proof That MySpace Could Be Uglier
* SimplyHired Launches a MySpace Jobs Widget
* StumbleUpon Takes a Wii
* New MySpace-Focused Browser Launched
* Index Ventures Announces €350M Fund
* Quepasa Acquires Corazones.com, Blows Other Latino Social Networks Away
* Breaking: SingShot Acquired By Electronic Arts
* Negligent Parents Blamed for MySpace Assault, Tom is a Free Man
* Performancing Sold, EFF-YouTube, PodZinger Website Search, FilmSpot, Skee.TV, Shozu GeoTagging, Preclick, Yellow Pages
* Catching Up With LinkedCampus
* Somebody Think of The Children! Illinois Banning Social Networks?
Mashable (Pete Cashmore), LinkedIntelligence (Scott Allen), The Social Networking Blog, Social Networking
Technorati: socialnetworking, businessnetworking, blogging, video, linkedin