Here you are: the third issue of NET - The Social Networking Week!
The Social Networking Week #3 (15/01/07 - 21/01/07)
I decided to regroup the news by categories. I also decided to add some older articles/posts I found this week. Please get back to me with your comments!
My plan is to add more analysis and share my comments, but I don't have the time to do it now.
Please note that most of those articles come from the excellent blog on Social Networking by Pete Cashmore, Mashable!
* Fabchannel Launches Video Player for MySpace
* Parentography to Launch Map-Based Parenting Community
* KoolIM Launches 2.0
* Vox Launches Vox Groups
* MySpace to launch New Zealand site
* ReverbNation-Snocap Partnership
* MySpace Sued By Parents Who Don’t Keep an Eye on their Kids
* Meebo Gets $9M More, MeeboMe API Coming
* Latino Social Network MiMun2.com Acquired By IDT
* Piczo Receives $11 Million Funding
* Facebook's New Price: $8 Billion?
* In-Game Ads, SpiralFrog, Ozmozr Launched, DuggSpace
* InWeekend Amusement: Iqons, ShoutLife, Wipbox, Vidmeter
* My LATimes, Unlock Austin, Google Librarians, Technorati Down, YouTube Overkill
* OnlyHuman, StyleSpy, 4Marks, WineLabels
* Brightcove Funded, RateMyProfessors, MyWallSt.net, DayZloop, Sproose, More
* YouTube Gandhi, mDog MySpace, OfferTrax, TechStars, Limelight, BuzzLogic, MTV Virtual Hills, StupidVideos
* Footnote, iJigg, TheFoundBin, SocialNetwork.in, AdGridWork, AdvisorGarage
* Guy Kawasaki’s LinkedIn Profile Extreme Makeover
* Practicing LinkedIn, Part 1 - Monthly
* Facebook IM Options Tweaked
* MySpace Tracker Tracks Teens
Mashable (Pete Cashmore), LinkedIntelligence (Scott Allen), The Social Networking Blog, Social Networking
Technorati: socialnetworking, businessnetworking, blogging, video, linkedin