Here you are: the second issue of NET - The Social Networking Week!
The Social Networking Week #2 (08/01/07 - 14/01/07)
I decided to regroup the news by categories. I also decided to add some older articles/posts I found this week. Please get back to me with your comments!
My plan is to add more analysis and share my comments, but I don't have the time to do it now.
Please note that most of those articles come from the excellent blog on Social Networking by Pete Cashmore, Mashable!
* YSN.com Launching a Social Network for Annoyingly Ambitious Kids
* Olivia Connect Launches Lesbian Social Network
* Shoutfit To Launch A Fashionable Social Network
* Facebook Mobile Coming Together
* MySpace France Launches This Week
* Moob Makes a Move (with Sanity Digital)
* Google-Friendster Partnership Revealed
* ShoutCentral Sells for $13,800
* Confirmed: eBay Buying StubHub for $310 Million
* Mashable Roundup (New Beboer, Ikbis, MyRacer, PediaX, CrowdSpirit, FlyingCart, Zpeech, Shuzak)
* Mashable Roundup (AOL-Napster, Sidekiq, Mapwing, Helphee)
* Mashable Roundup (1Up.com, MommyClub, IndiePad, JustRhymes, Wambo, Dai.sy)
* Mashable Roundup (YouTube TV, Meez, Capessa, Imity, Mobango, InChorus, HyperComics, CitizenImage, Terapad and More)
ARTICLE & ANALYSIS
* MySpace: Google’s Frienemy?
* Top Ten Feature Requests for LinkedIn Answers
* Typepad promotes Linkedin (Banner+Widget)
* LinkedIn promotes Guy Kawasaki's blog
* Dovetail.tv to Pay Filmmakers $0.10 per Download
* YouTube Campaigns: MyCadillacStory and Real Housewives
* Flikzor - Video Comments for MySpace
Mashable (Pete Cashmore), LinkedIntelligence (Scott Allen), OnlineMediaDaily
Technorati: socialnetworking, businessnetworking, blogging, video, linkedin