Happy New Year! I hope you all had a great time at the end of 2006.
As far as I am concerned, December have been extremely busy: I started a new exciting and challenging job at SWIFT in November, and it will keep me busy for a while.
My new year resolution is to make the most of everyday! To organize myself to still achieve a lot at work, still spend time with my friends, and find some extra time to go to the gym and post more often on my blogs.
Already a couple of months ago, I planned to post a summary of the week every week-end: the focus being on social networking, business networking, blogging, and above all visibility!
Here you are: the first issue of NET - The Social Networking Week!
The Social Networking Week #1 (01/01/07 - 07/01/07)
This is a first version. Please get back to me with your comments!
I decided to regroup the news by categories. I also decided to add some older articles/posts I found this week.
* Konstantin Guerricke "leaves" LinkedIn
* Ziggs 3.0
* Toyota Introduces “Hybrid” Social Networking
* Disney Preps Social Network For Kids
* Four Gay and Lesbian Social Networks Coming Out
* Groovr Launches Impressive Mobile Social Network
* Vidivodo Launches, Ecirkit, PostReach, iLoggo, LiveLeak
* MomJunction, Another “MySpace for Moms”, Raises $1.5 Million
* vMix Funded
* Match Activity Gets Angel Funding
* StudiVZ Acquired For $112M
* Linkedin launches LinkedIn Answers
* Sploder Launches - Custom Games for MySpace
* YouTube blocked in Brazil
* Mashable Roundup
* Brides.com Launches MySpace Countdowns, Leafletter Launches
* MeeboMe Widgets Come to Traineo
ARTICLES & ANALYSIS
* Guy Kawasaki on Eleven Ways to Use LinkedIn
* Social Networking in 2007
* Mashable’s 2007 Predictions
* Linkedin gets down to business
BLOGS ABOUT SOCIAL NETWORKING
Mashable (Pete Cashmore), LinkedIntelligence (Scott Allen), MarketWatch (Bambi Francisco), OnlineMediaDaily, Technorati, Google