Please find below some articles I found about the new service directory launched by Linkedin on Monday.
First, I invite you to check my post: NET - Service Provider Recommendation on Linkedin (NEW). And leave your opinion, comments or remarks!
Articles and comments from bloggers
* LinkedIn launches useful service directory, on Rafe Needleman's blog
* Cultural Changes at LinkedIn, on Red Herring
* Two Rating Services Launch for Small Business, One From LinkedIn, on ClickZNetwork
* LinkedIn Wants To Suggest A Plumber, on webpronews
* LinkedIn Expands Beyond B2B, on online media daily
* LinkedIn adds yellow-pages-like services directory, on Reuters
* LinkedIn adds yellow-pages-like services directory, on Washington Post
* LinkedIn adds new directory service, on e-consultancy
Interview Konstantin Guericke, vice president of marketing
* LinkedIn Co-Founder Speaks at HBS, on HBS online
"LinkedIn does not claim to be creating a wholesale replacement for the Yellow Pages or their online equivalent, only listings in a select set of categories in which relationships count and friends rate businesses", Guericke said.
"We are in the very beginning of building this marketplace. It's the sections of the Yellow Pages people use most," he said.
Technorati: socialnetworking, businessnetworking, linkedin